a new adventure?
Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for somebody to support our Technical Account Management team full time. As a Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the technical deployment of our platform. In collaboration with your colleagues from the IT and Business Development department you optimize workflows and its organization. Therefore you work with our proprietary platform, with several interfaces of our SSP partners and with various adserving systems. The technical collaboration with these partners will be coordinated primarily via e-mail.
We are looking for entry-level applicants as well as experienced ad managers, who are wanting to learn and grow their technical expertise in the advertising industry.
What we expect from you:
- internet and computer affinity
- technical comprehension and analytical thinking
- detail-orientated pro
- motivation and willingness to learn
- University degree or completed training
Ideally you also have experience in the following areas:
- Programmatic advertising
- Ad Exchanges / SSPs
- Ad Management
- Campaign planning and setup
This is what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited work contract with 30 vacation days/year
- 40 working hours per week with no overtime
- HVV Proficard ticket
- Work equipment of your choice
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team (over 12 different nations!); no dress code
- Nice and centrally-located office located in the Hafen City (U-Bahn station Baumwal)
- Free drinks like tea, water, juices and excellent coffee
- Free beer every Friday in the penthouse-lounge
- Instant access to the various vending machines (snacks, ice cream, HelloFreshGO)
- Company gym
- Rooftop terrace
- Video-gaming area
...and much more!
Please send your application, salary expectations, and potential start date to email@example.com.
Remark: Working with us at Yieldlove requires you to be more or less fluent in English. Anyhow we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.