a new adventure?
Systems Administrator: AWS (m/f/d)
We are looking for an AWS Systems Administrator (m/f/d) to join our IT team full time and on-site in our office in Hamburg, Germany.
At Yieldlove, we build technologies that help web publishers achieve the best possible monetization of their digital advertising inventory. Our core platform creates a client-side meta-auction across all major ad marketplaces in real time. Its optimization engine collects millions of data points and optimizes thousands of parameters each day. Since late 2017 we are backed by the Ströer group - one of the biggest German players in the advertising field.
Our developer team values flexibility and curiosity. We are interested in a wide range of profiles, from system admins with a background in programming to specialized software engineers.
What we expect from you: You should be able to build and maintain highly available and efficient systems in AWS. An AWS certification is an certainly an added advantage. Your experience with AWS should cover:
- S3, Glacier
- EC2, Systems Manager
- API Gateway, Kinesis, Glue
- RDS, Redshift
- CloudWatch, Cost Explorer
Furthermore, you should feel comfortable with:
- Continuous Integration
Ideally you also have experience in the following areas:
- Unit Testing / E2E Testing / Test-driven Development
- Computer networks / HTTP
- PHP / a PHP web framework
This is what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited work contract with 30 vacation days/year
- 40 working hours per week with no overtime
- HVV Proficard ticket
- Work equipment of your choice
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team (over 12 different nations!); no dress code
- Nice and centrally-located office located in the Hafen City (U-Bahn station Baumwal)
- Free drinks like tea, water, juices and excellent coffee
- Free beer every Friday in the penthouse-lounge
- Instant access to the various vending machines (snacks, ice cream, HelloFreshGO)
- Company gym
- Rooftop terrace
- Video-gaming area
...and much more!
Please send your application, salary expectations, and potential start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remark: Working with us at Yieldlove requires you to be more or less fluent in English. Anyhow we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.